Egmore Station

Egmore Station
Lines of symmetry

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Munny

It was when I was in 5th or 6th std. and my sister, two years younger to me, happened to take monthly unit test in the same room. She was sitting two or three benches back to me
Our unit tests were for one hour and generally for 30 marks. That day it was English test and invigilator was my science madam. All I remember about her is her thick spects and she never gave full marks.
Exam started and every thing went well for the first 30 mins. and I completed around 20 marks paper by then. But then I was trying to peep into my friend’s paper before me for an objective question which I was not sure about the answer. oohh I was caught. She took my answer sheet and gave me a regular lecture which every teacher gives to a caught hold student. I didn’t apologize or request her. I understood that she will not let me write anymore and sat quiet.
Moreover I was scared if my sister complains to my mom. I was thinking whether to request my sister not to tell about that incident to my mom or confess to mom before my sister complains about me. Before I made my decision I heard madam saying `what happened? ` in a serious and surprised mode to someone back of me. I turned back and was more surprised to see my sister crying. Oh, she was crying for me being caught and scolded by madam.
My friend, next roll number, sitting back of me said `madam, she is anvesh`s sister`. She was more surprised knowing the reason why my sister is crying. In an attempt to soothe my sister she returned my paper. I am lucky. I silently completed my paper in the remaining 15 mins and left the hall.
It’s lucky to have a little sister

9 comments:

Paresh Masade said...

nice one... :)

Unknown said...

wat do u wanna say to ppl by making this post...

i expect much better posts frm u..

u can speak good in topics like.. "career".. "being individualistic"

make such posts which might create some change or atleast think for a second

SkC said...

Very 'fortunate' to get ur paper back... U shud b obliged for her help...

Sudarshan J said...

:) .. My sister would have gone straight home and ratted on me! :)

Nice one, and don't listen to Suri. Write what you want. :)

Hmm.. said...

aww! your sister is so sweet! :)

Abhinav said...

was she crying because you cheated or because the teacher took ur paper?

Anvesh said...

@moli, paresh, skc, hmm(alekya): thank u.
@naren: haha
@suri: dude, im not a counselor, im a generalist. u ll find everything on my blog.
@bacha: coz madam took my paper, not clear?? i shud have mentioned it??

Deepthi said...

i liked it...
and i think suri he is trying to just share his experiences in life with us... he is not a lecturer to write on such serious topics.. if he chooses to he can ofcourse...!!!
but it is his wish to write whatever he likes.... [:D]
hey suri.... why don't you start a blog.. or have u already did that... ?[:)]

Anvesh said...

yh, i don give a lecture but i ll present my paradigm.
suri don hav a blog,..
y don u start one? :P