Egmore Station

Egmore Station
Lines of symmetry

Friday, August 22, 2008

Prologue

Aahh, my blog is already two posts old and here comes a prologue to it. Looks like a Quentin tarantino screenplay. (parts of the story is jumbled)
After following blogs of naren(item)`s, mammey(aniket)`s, rgv`s and few others I felt like starting my blog. I wanted to write something but least had the idea of what to write. All the suggestions I got are `read more, write more`, `write what ever you want to write`.But what do I want to write?? Thought of it for 3-4 days. Many ideas popped in my idle brain which is kept unused for long time. Movies, my recent trips to mahabs, chittor, my reaction when I first saw Milinda in her new hairstyle, short stories and campus issues wow! Got many. But now I felt I am not that good at writing. `Never mind, you improve with writing` one more suggestion. After three posts I feel I am not as bad as I thought I would be.
`Bloggers start but don’t continue` here came one critic. For now I am tired of being silent( unlike usual me). I wanna make some noise. Not just some noise, also make reader think a little( applies only to those who think that they think). I will be posting my opinions, views, short stories, short scripts and every fart I can make. Feel free to crib, criticize, suggest, rape everything you can do.1..2..3.. BINGO

5 comments:

Deepthi said...

hmm... well ur prologue speaks your mind. But i was actually hoping you will elaborate on things that came to your mind... hehehe :P
1..2..3... BINGO that was a good touch to your prologue.... hope you will continue.. and give me a chance to comment... [:D]

Anvesh said...

things that came to my mind are saved for future posts.. and you ll get a chance to comment.

Sudarshan J said...

That's the spirit, as the saying goes.

No one has an idea of what they wish to write, unless they write and see where they are good at.

You, being a budding director, can write about the various directorial aspects of movies, perhaps? Or just criticize the movies as they come?

Milinda's Hair Cut - Creative! :D

Anvesh said...

movies is jus one of my intrests. ll write about anything and evrything.

Moli said...

'For now I am tired of being silent( unlike usual me). I wanna make some noise' - wow!! Speak yourself out, there is a satisfaction in doing that.